Scholarships and Financial Aid
For applicants with outstanding academic performance
- Scholarships would be granted up to an amount equivalent to a full-year tuition fee on the basis of outstanding track record in academic performance.
- Applicants with strong academic track record such as graduation with good grades from renowned universities (e.g. universities with QS ranking 1-300, Mainland universities in the list of Project 985/211 or Double First Class) or graduation with distinguished performance in other universities would be considered.
- Applicants may indicate in the scholarship application form and submit it together with supporting documents to the online application system if they want to be considered for the Entrance Scholarship. Please inform the Programme Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have submitted the application for the scholarship.
- Applicants may submit recommendation letter (optional) from referees such teachers / HKBU alumni for our further consideration. The recommendation letter should also be included as supporting documents in the application.
Diversity Contribution Scholarship
For applicants who can enhance the diversity of the programme
- This Scholarship aims to recognize applicants with outstanding performance revealed in non-academic areas and/or applicants with good potential to facilitate peer learning through enhancing the diversity of the programme (such as international exposure, cultural experiences, overseas education, award in external competition, STEM innovation, brilliant performance in internships, entrepreneurship or other working experience, special contributions in community, other special achievement and talent)
- Applicants may indicate in the scholarship application form and submit it together with supporting documents to the online application system if they want to be considered for the Diversity Contribution Scholarship. Please inform the Programme Office by email (email@example.com) if you have submitted the application for the scholarship.
- Supporting documents such as certificate of awards, personal statement of potential contributions, and recommendation letter from referees such as employers / teachers / HKBU alumni should be included as supporting documents in the application.
- Scholarships would be granted up to an amount equivalent to a full-year tuition fee depending on the degree of diversity contribution revealed in supporting documents.
International Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS)
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture future business leaders, bringing together highly-talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Eligible students can apply for the HKSAR's Continuing Education Fund (CEF). Please click here for the application and reimbursement procedures or call the CEF 24-hour enquiry hotline at 3142 2277.
HONG KONG BAPTIST UNIVERSITY (HKBU)
Course Title and CEF Course Code
- MICROECONOMICS (MODULE FROM MASTER OF SCIENCE IN APPLIED ECONOMICS) (33Z137333)
- MACROECONOMICS (MODULE FROM MASTER OF SCIENCE IN APPLIED ECONOMICS) (33Z137325)