Master of Science in Applied Economics
Tuition Fee and Scholarship
- The tuition fee is HK$ 158,400 for 2018-19 academic year, payable in two equal installments.
- Scholarships will be considered with the following criteria: outstanding academic performance; international background; undergraduate university ranking; lifelong learning (for local students); satisfactory GMAT/GRE results, if any.
- Several full or half entrance scholarships will be offered each year for the most outstanding applicants. For international applicants, they can be considered for the International Postgraduate Scholarship with waive of full year tuition fee and provision of living allowance of HK$100,000.
- For local students, scholarship would be granted up to an amount equivalent to a full year tuition fee on the basis of pursuing lifelong learning and academic performance.
- Several merit-based awards will be given to the most outstanding students in the programme at the time of graduation.
- Applicants who want to be considered for entrance scholarship must submit all supporting documents on or before the first admission deadline.
HOT!!!International Postgraduate Scholarships 2018/19: CLICK HERE